- OUR BOARD
8 Questions with 465 Sex Drive's Lynn Lupold
During the build-up to the 2012 IndyFringe Festival, we interviewed some of the key performers to get insight into their productions, their audience and the Fringe itself. Here is what happened when we sat down with 465:Sex Drive….a musical's Lynn Lupold, composer.
1. If you could present your show to just one person, who would it be and why?
Lou Harry at the Indianapolis Business Journal
He was very critical of a show I did about four years ago at the Cabaret. I would be curious to see if he still had the same impression.
2. Sum up your show in 5 words.
Great music, fun story, fringy.
3. How might fringe theater benefit you as a theater artist?
Providing some feedback to the production.
4. Have you performed at a fringe festival before?
5. Where do you see yourself in a year’s time?
Probably writing or producing another show.
6. Why should Fringers come and see your show?
It is a great story about people and how addictions can alter a life. The music is great and the cast is fabulous. It is fun, entertaining and though provoking.
7. What is the best way for theater-goers to stay informed about your latest productions?
Go to our Red Boat production web site of www.redboatproductions.com
8. Why IndyFringe?
It is a new experience and one that will provide insight into this production’s impact on an audience and potential future expansion of the show.