INDYFRINGE JOINS IN SOLIDARITY
community and cultural institutions now and moving forward;
Gary Reiter on behalf of the Board and Staff of IndyFringe.
WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
2020 IndyFringe Festival Cancelled due to COVID-19
For sixteen years, IndyFringe, Indianapolis’ summer performing arts festival, has brought together over 800 artists and 64 performing arts groups to provide 20,000+ people a live theatre experience of comedy, cabaret, magic, dance, drama, magic and music over eleven electrifying days in August.
It is with a heavy heart that the staff and board of directors of IndyFringe announce the cancellation of the 2020 IndyFringe Festival, originally scheduled August 13-23, due to COVID-19.
The safety of our artists, staff, volunteers, and audience is our top priority as we navigate this difficult time, which is why the 2020 festival cannot move forward as planned. We have a social responsibility to support social distancing and follow the directives of the Mayor of Indianapolis and the Governor of Indiana.
This decision was not made lightly: we have a responsibility to our festival artists and staff, and we know that the financial impact of this cancellation will be significant. For more information, click here
- SEATING IS RESERVED and safely distanced in the IndyFringe Pocket Park.
- Audience will have temperature check at the gate and be required to wear a mask until seated, removed for eating and drinking, must be worn to use restrooms and on exit.
- All care is taken and IndyFringe abides by the State and City of Indianapolis COVID-19 guidelines.
- Late admittance is not guaranteed.
- No refunds or exchanges. No rain contingency.
- It is a condition of entry that ticket holders agree to not photograph, film, record or stream the show.
- Offenders will be removed and not permitted re-entry.
- Please note that tickets are non transferable. The credit card used for payment or photo ID must be shown at venue to confirm collection.