INDYFRINGE JOINS IN SOLIDARITY
community and cultural institutions now and moving forward;
Gary Reiter on behalf of the Board and Staff of IndyFringe.
WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
2020 IndyFringe Festival Cancelled due to COVID-19
For sixteen years, IndyFringe, Indianapolis’ summer performing arts festival, has brought together over 800 artists and 64 performing arts groups to provide 20,000+ people a live theatre experience of comedy, cabaret, magic, dance, drama, magic and music over eleven electrifying days in August.
It is with a heavy heart that the staff and board of directors of IndyFringe announce the cancellation of the 2020 IndyFringe Festival, originally scheduled August 13-23, due to COVID-19.
The safety of our artists, staff, volunteers, and audience is our top priority as we navigate this difficult time, which is why the 2020 festival cannot move forward as planned. We have a social responsibility to support social distancing and follow the directives of the Mayor of Indianapolis and the Governor of Indiana.
This decision was not made lightly: we have a responsibility to our festival artists and staff, and we know that the financial impact of this cancellation will be significant. For more information, click here
Outdoor shows at IndyFringe
- SEATING IS GENERALLY UNRESERVED. (There may be exceptions to this rule with reserved seats for ADA audience and ticketed events and rentals.)
- Late admittance is not guaranteed. No refunds or exchanges.
- It is a condition of entry that ticket holders agree to not photograph, film, record or stream the show.
- Offenders will be removed and not permitted re-entry.
- Please note that tickets are non transferable. The credit card used for payment or photo ID must be shown at venue to confirm collection.