About the Event
About the Plays
The 10-minute play festival is an annual collaboration between IndyFringe and the Indiana Playwrights Circle though The Indiana Writers Center with the goal of encouraging, developing and engaging the art of playwriting in Indiana. Every year, seven unproduced plays by Indiana playwrights are blindly selected for production. These plays receive a fully staged performance lead by one of seven unique theatre organizations in Indianapolis produced by IndyFringe and sponsored by the Indiana Writers Center.
October 6, 7 & 8 @ 7:30PM
October 8 & 9 @ 2:00PM
- Where is the Spoon – a gentle family drama by Janice Morris Neal – Presented by Loving Life Productions LLC.
- The Star – a silent romance by Andrew Black – Presented by Southbank Theatre Company
- The Malicious Bird Feeder – a dark comedy by Ramona Henderson – Presented by Catalyst Repertory
- Phallacy – an intimate and energetic comedic thriller by Josh Elicker- Presented by Theatre Unchained
- Observer Effect – A nuanced psychological thriller by Josiah McKenna – Presented by Monument Theatre Company
- I Don’t Call 911 – An emotional and surprising drama by Emily Worrell – Presented by Elliot Productions
- Dolly – An absurd romantic(?) comedy by Becky Schlomann – Presented by Clerical Error Productions
Join the Cast
Submit your Play
Auditions for the 2022 10-Minute Play Festival have already come and gone, but stay tuned for information about next year’s event.
All performers are paid a flat rate of $25
Plays for 2022 have already been selected. Be on the lookout for information about submissions for the 2023 festival in June.