Festival Tickets & Box Office Details
- GENERAL ADMISSION: $20 adults, $14 students/kids
- FIVER PASS - Five tickets for $85, save $15 dollars. NEW: Purchase and redeem online.
- Ticket fees are included in the price, no additional fee.
- RUSH TICKET DISCOUNTS: Special, $12 day-of-show pricing sent straight to your inbox! *Not available for all performances. Learn more and sign up here.
- 80% of all ticket sales are returned to the performers.
- Buy Tickets Online or call 317-210-4639. Advance tickets are strongly encouraged to reduce lines. Online sales will be available until show-time.
- In person tickets at the box office will be available 30 minutes prior to each show - credit card only, no cash transactions.
- Doors open 10 minutes prior to each show, join the ticket-holder line starting 30 minutes before the show to ensure prompt entry. Seats are first come-first serve.
- No Late Entry - Show’s start on time and may not allow latecomers to avoid disruption.
- No Refunds or Exchanges - Exceptions will only be made as outlined in the COVID-19 policy.
- Everyone needs a ticket: this includes kids.
- Turn off/silent cell phones: cameras and recording devices are not permitted
- For ADA accessibility information, please call 317-210-4639.
- Venue Capacity - currently, only selling up to 80% of capacity.
- IndyFringe Basile Theatre - Max Capacity: 100
- IndyEleven Theatre at IndyFringe - Max Capacity: 70
- The Athenaeum - Max Capacity: 150
- The Oasis at the Murat - Max Capacity: 150
- The District Mainstage - Max Capacity: 120
To ensure a safe and successful experience for all participants, COVID-19 protocols can be viewed online at indyfringe.org/safety and will be evaluated weekly to ensure we are providing a safe theatre-going experience based on the latest conditions.