Interested in Renting One of Our Venues?
Click through the slideshow below to learn more, watch a video tour, and take a peek at our technical specifications.
Still have questions? Contact our Associate Director, Jeffrey Dalstrom: Contact Us
Ready to Rent?
Fill out Facility Use Inquiry Form Now!
More Details Below
IndyFringe uses standard hourly rates for all facility rentals. In order to know the cost for your event - a potential renter must complete our Facility Use Inquiry Form. Once submitted, our IndyFringe team reviews your requested event, times, and dates before providing an estimated cost.
IndyFringe advances the arts in Indianapolis by creating access to a multitude of resources for our artists, audiences, and community. With this mission in mind, a renter may qualify for certain benefits that reduce the cost of their project at IndyFringe and increase the likelihood of a successful production. By cultivating relationships with our partners, IndyFringe becomes not just a rental venue, but a vibrant hub for creative talent that inspires a culture of community and celebration. These benefit plans are intended to build strong connections to both our local creators and audiences by investing in bold new theatre projects that share our vision for a vibrant theatre hub in Indianapolis. IndyFringe staff will review your inquiry to determine if your group qualifies for any of these benefits. Please be as specific as possible when describing your event and your vision for the production. Pursuing one of these plans is not integral to your Rental Inquiry and failure to qualify will in no way exclude you from the opportunity to use our facilities.
- Flat rate hourly facility charge for rehearsals
- $100/hr per performance (3hr minimum)
- $50 - 3hr block of rehearsal or meeting space rental
- Flat rate fee per performance
- Reduced hourly rate for technical rehearsals
- Optional personnel fee for Front of House or Technical support.
Potential Benefits for Interested/Qualifying Artists include:
- 50% off all facility charges
- 80/20 ticket split in favor of the Artist
- Reduced deposit from 50% to 25%
- Box Office and Marketing Assistance
- Limited waived rehearsal costs