IndyFringe Basile Theatre and the Indy Eleven Theatre are located at 719 E. St Clair Street in the Mass Ave Theatre and Cultural District,
at the corner Mass Ave, North College Avenue and East St. Clair Street.
The District Mainstage and the District Cabaret Theatres are located at 627 Massachusetts Avenue between East Street to the Southwest and Park Avenue to the Northeast.
For an interactive road construction map click here . When the website opens up, Click on the + sign to make it larger and you will be able to see construction areas.
- Can accommodate up to 17 cars
- Audience only
- Enter off St Clair Street through the paved alley.
- Park closely together on the grass.
- For those with special needs (parking and/or lift) please call in advance so we can reserve a parking space and make accommodations for theatre access. Call 317-522-8099
St. Clair Street
- Parking allowed on south side along St. Clair Street. Check parking signs
- The Art Bank has paid parking, check the signs and pay via phone
- Parking allowed along Fulton Street
- Do not park in any spaces clearly marked for Circa apartment residents
Davidson Street North - past Mayflower (Do not park in Mayflower lot - it will be locked)
- IndyFringe has 60 parking spots available after 6pm
- Enter off St Clair Street
- Follow the street to sign indicating IndyFringe Parking
- We do not monitor this parking lot
- Parking allowed along Davidson Street
Trailside Surface Lot
- Behind Yats on Davidson Street
- Ample amount of spaces available in this lot, check signs for public parking spots
- 1 block north of The Fringe Building with easy walkability using The Indy Cultural Trail
Biking BlueIndy & IndyGo
Bike Or On Foot
The Monon Trail feeds into the Cultural Trail which runs right by the theatre. We have a bike rack in our parking lot for your convenience. Don’t have a bike? Try the Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare with 250 gold bikes in downtown Indy, including 4 stations along Mass Ave. For information on pricing and other locations, visit Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare.
The Indianapolis Cultural Trail, an 8-mile bike and pedestrian path, connects Indy’s cultural districts and neighborhoods. For information visit, Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
Indy’s newest ride-sharing initiative, BlueIndy offers electric cars with pickup and dropoff locations across downtown Indy, including three stations near IndyFringe. For information, visit
Here is the code for the IndyFringe and Indy 11 Theatres:
Here is the code for the District Theatre