IndyFringe is located at 719 E. St. Clair Street in the Massachusetts Avenue Theatre and Cultural District,
at the corner Massachusetts Avenue, North College Avenue and East St. Clair Street.
- can accommodate up to 17 cars
- audience only
- Enter off St. Clair Street through the paved alley.
- Park closely together on the grass.
- For those with special needs (parking - lift) please call in advance so we can reserve a space.
St. Clair Street
- Parking allowed on south side along St. Clair Street. Check parking signs.
- The Art Bank has paid parking. Check the signs and pay via phone.
- Parking allowed along Fulton Street.
- Do not park in any spaces clearly marked for Circa.
Davidson Street North - past Mayflower (Do not park in Mayflower lot - it will be locked)
- IndyFringe has 60 parking spots available after 6pm.
- Enter off St Clair Street.
- Follow the street to sign indicating IndyFringe Parking.
- We do not monitor this parking lot.
- Parking allowed along Davidson Street.
Trailside Surface Lot
- Behind Yats on Davidson Street
- Ample amount of spaces available in this lot. Check signs for public parking spots.
- 1 block north of The Fringe Building with easy walkability using The Indy Cultural Trail.
- Metered parking along Massachusetts Avenue.
- Hours: Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- $1.50/hour, coins or credit card
- Visit ParkIndy for more information.
- Download the Parker app by Streetline to locate open space in real time.
Biking BlueIndy & IndyGo
Bike Or On Foot
The Monon Trail feeds into the Cultural Trail which runs right by the theatre. We have a bike rack in our parking lot for your convenience. Don’t have a bike? Try the Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare with 250 gold bikes in downtown Indy, including 4 stations along Mass Ave. For information on pricing and other locations, visit Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare.
The Indianapolis Cultural Trail, an 8-mile bike and pedestrian path, connects Indy’s cultural districts and neighborhoods. For information visit, Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
Indy’s newest ride-sharing initiative, BlueIndy offers electric cars with pickup and dropoff locations across downtown Indy, including three stations near IndyFringe. For information, visit blue-indy.com.