Plan ahead and leave your parking fears at home.
The Indianapolis Cultural Trail runs right by the theatre. We have a bike rack in our parking lot for your convenience. Don’t have a bike? Try the Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare with 250 gold bikes in downtown Indy, including 4 stations along Mass Ave. For information on pricing and other locations, visit Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare.
IndyGo - Bringing you safely and swiftly to Mass Ave
ACCESSIBLE PARKING ARRANGEMENTS
- For those with the need for accessible parking arrangements please call 317-292-5687 in advance so we can reserve a space.
- Designated spots will be off the alley at IndyFringe, 719 E. St. Clair St.
FREE PARKING NEARBY
- Parking allowed on south side along St. Clair Street. Check parking signs.
- Parking allowed along Fulton Street. Do not park in any spaces clearly marked for Circa.
- Davidson Street North Lot - past Mayflower
- IndyFringe has 60 parking spots available after 6pm. (Do not park in Mayflower lot - it will be locked).
- Enter off St Clair Street. Follow the street to sign indicating IndyFringe Parking.
- We do not monitor this parking lot.
- Parking also allowed along Davidson Street.
- Trailside Surface Lot - Behind Yats on Davidson Street
- Ample amount of spaces available in this lot. Check signs for public parking spots.
- 1 block north of IndyFringe with easy walkability using The Indy Cultural Trail.
PAID PARKING NEARBY - Never more than $5 to see a show
- The Art Bank across the street from IndyFringe has paid parking. Check the signs and pay via phone.
- Metered Parking Metered parking along Massachusetts Avenue.