As IndyFringe follows CDC guidelines and Marion County Health Department updates, we will continue to update and share our health and safety guidelines for our venues on our website and email to our patrons. Our goal is that these are temporary measures, and we will evolve our policies as CDC guidelines change.
CURRENT PROTOCOLS FOR ALL EVENTS AT INDYFRINGE VENUES
PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: EFFECTIVE 10/15/2021
Starting October 15 all IndyFringe patrons attending public performances must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, a negative COVID-19 PCR test (administered no more than 72 hours prior to the performance and is dated and timestamped) or an Antigen test (administered no more than 6 hours prior to the performance and is dated and timestamped).
Here’s what we are asking patrons to do to support live performances:
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR/Antigen test
- Per the CDC guidelines regarding the Delta variant, we ask that ALL patrons (regardless of vaccination status) wear a mask at ALL times–other than when actively eating or drinking.
- If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home
- Please continue regular handwashing and hand sanitizing
What does this mean for you, our patrons?
“Full vaccination” means that either 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of FDA or WHO authorized double-dose vaccines or that 14 days have passed since receiving the sole dose of FDA or WHO authorized single-dose vaccines.
Proof of vaccination, negative COVID-19 PCR tests, and negative Antigen tests can be provided upon arrival to the Theatre in one of three ways:
- PREFERRED: Use the Bindle app through your smartphone to securely upload proof of vaccination or negative test results prior to attending an event. Select IndyFringe Theatre as venue. You will then show your approved pass upon entry.
- Physical vaccination card, official government certificate of vaccination, or negative COVID-19 PCR/Antigen test paperwork and a photo ID. Indiana resident? Click here to access a certificate of vaccination.
- Photo of your vaccination card, negative COVID-19 PCR test, or negative Antigen test through your smartphone and a photo ID (Guests younger than 18 may use a government-issued photo ID or school photo ID.)
NEGATIVE TEST GUIDANCE: Patrons who must show proof of a recent negative COVID-19 PCR test must have the test administered no more than 72 hours prior to the performance. Negative results from at-home Antigen tests are OK only if they contain a link to results you print from a medical platform and must be administered no more than 6 hours prior to performance. Register for testing at a community test site.
Children ages 4 -11 will require a negative COVID-19 PCR test or negative Antigen test and must be accompanied by an adult who is in compliance with the vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR/Antigen test policy.
IndyFringe Theatre Staff, Artists, and Volunteers Policies:
- Fully vaccinated IndyFringe artists, staff, and volunteer ushers
- All staff are required to wear masks
- Artists will only remove masks for performances and will wear masks in all other areas of the venue when not performing
- Updated air filtration system in the Basile Theatre
- Hand sanitizer will be at all entrances, restrooms and throughout the lobby
- Cleaning restrooms and high touch surfaces before and after each performance.
- Only filling theatres to 80% capacity
IndyFringe Venue Mask Policy:
You may bring your own mask or you can use one of the disposable masks provided by IndyFringe. Masks are required at all times indoors the Ticket Office, lobby, restrooms, and in the Theatre during performances.
For the outdoor Playground Theatre, patrons may remove masks while seated, but must put masks on when moving through the park or using the restroom.
Masks must correctly cover the nose and mouth, and fit snugly against the sides. Masks should not have exhalation valves or slits.
- Neck gaiters and bandanas are not acceptable.
- Face shields and/or goggles with a mask are acceptable, but are not acceptable on their own.
Food and Drink Policy: Drinking and eating is permitted. Masks must be worn while not actively drinking or eating.
Exchange Policy: If you or your guests have any new symptoms, recent COVID-19 exposure, or tested Positive for COVID-19, please stay at home for the health and safety of everyone. If you need to exchange tickets, please send an email to email@example.com.
Tickets: To ensure a smooth check-in and reduce lines, we encourage all tickets to be purchased in advance either online or by phone at 317-210-4639. No cash transactions: Tickets sold at the box office will require a credit card. Volunteers will scan your ticket prior to entry via your smartphone or print at home copy.
Capacity: At this time, capacity will be capped at 80%, but may be changed depending on public health recommendations at the time of performance. Seating is general admission and will not have set social distancing in place.
COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Liability Waiver
As a precondition to your admission onto the premises of IndyFringe (Company) you agree to the following:
You understand that IndyFringe has endeavored to comply with applicable governmental and public health guidance to create a safe environment for staff, performers, attendees, and other visitors. You understand that COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease transmitted through human contact and respiratory droplets (including through the air and via common surfaces), that it is possible that you may contract COVID-19 while attending a show or event at IndyFringe, and that contracting COVID-19 could lead to sickness or death.
You assume all risk in connection with your admission to a show or event at IndyFringe. In consideration for IndyFringe allowing you admission onto the premises for an event or performance, on behalf of you and all of your heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, you hereby waive and release any and all claims that you could bring against IndyFringe, any of its affiliates, or any of IndyFringe or its affiliates’ respective owners, shareholders, partners, members, executives, officers, directors, employees, or other personnel (collectively, the “Company Parties”) in any arbitration or court proceeding, including any cases arising from the Company Parties’ own negligence, except as prohibited by law. You promise not to sue any of the Company Parties in any court or arbitration based on any claim released or waived hereunder, either individually or as part of any group or class, and further promise not to authorize any other individual or non-governmental entity to pursue claims on your behalf.
You represent and warrant that (a) you fully understand the terms, conditions, and significance of this COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Liability Waiver and its binding effect; (b) you understand that you are waiving legal rights and remedies, including but not limited to any negligence or “tort” claims you otherwise could pursue; (c) you are competent to manage your affairs and enter into this COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Liability Waiver; (d) you are entering into this COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Liability Waiver knowingly, voluntarily, and without any pressure by any of the Company Parties; and (e) you have not assigned any of the claims waived hereunder to any other person or entity.