Ten Minute Play Festival - May 1-2-3, 2020
Announcing the First Annual Indiana Ten Minute Play Festival!
Guidelines and Info:
1. Playwright must currently reside in the state of Indiana
2. Your play must have a run time of no more than ten minutes. Twelve pages maximum with 12 point font, and one-inch margins.
3. Plays must be submitted "blind" -- without any identifying name or address on the actual script or in the filename.
4. Please provide a character/role listing in the script before beginning of play.
5. Please number pages.
6. One play per playwright please.
7. Plays should have simple technical requirements.
8. Plays must not be licensed to a publisher -- all rights must reside with the playwright. Plays published in anthologies are okay as long as you have the rights.
9. Please format your play in a standard play format. One good example is here: https://shop.samuelfrench.com/…/General%20SFI%20Formatting%…
10. Any play not following these rules will be disqualified.
11. There is no submission fee.
12. The deadline for submission is 11:59 pm on Sunday, Jan. 5th, 2020.
13. · Each play will be chosen and produced by a different Indianapolis theater company.
14. Playwrights will be notified of selections by February 1 (or before),
15. Playwright MUST be available for a table read of all six plays on February 2 at IndyFringe in Indianapolis.
16. The Festival will take place May 1st-3rd, 2020, with Friday and Saturday evening performances and a Sunday matinee, also at IndyFringe in Indianapolis.
17. Please fill out the form at https://airtable.com/shreA2wrj1bPmyC9f to submit your play.