Ways to volunteer:
Ready for a giant, wild, risk-taking leap?
Want to run with a crazy, creative crowd?
Can't resist free shows and cheap beer?
We will welcome you, train you, and clothe you with a one-of-a-kind IndyFringe t-shirt.
You will be the lifeblood of our 11-day Fringe festival, helping everything run smoothly and on-time.
Free Shows, Cheap Beer
Volunteers earn free tickets, so they can experience all the daring, funky, exciting shows that make the festival great! Then refresh yourself with discounts at The Beer Tent.
And since everything's better with friends, sign-up with a group, perhaps your book club or neighbors, and spend a day on the fringe on Massachusetts Avenue.
- New volunteers can create an account via the Volunteer Application Form
- Returning volunteers can login via the Volunteer System
Questions? Contact our volunteer coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call our volunteer hotline - (317) 308-9800
2020 Indy Fringe Festival Volunteers
Orientation dates for the festival's volunteers are in late July and August.
Please check back for dates.
We will need volunteers for:
- Box Office
- House Manager/Usher
- Headquarters Office/Ticket Sales
- Bartender – must have beverage permit
Regular Season Volunteers
Indy Fringe has several opportunities to help throughout the year.
- Box Office
- Concessions/Bartenders (bartender permit required)
- Occasional office volunteers, servers, set-up and tear down
- Volunteers can self-register for opportunities according to their own schedule via the volunteering portal
- Monthly orientation sessions are held for regular season volunteers, normally on the 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Our summer also includes the IndyFringe's major fundraising event, The Longest Dinner, featuring outstanding local chefs